View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012   #37
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: gas grill recommendation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestrate View Post
If you get a BGE, you better have some friends around to help you get it to the spot you want it, and then plan on never moving it again (unless you just leave it in the nest for forever).

I have a friend that has a Large BGE, helped him unload it when he got it home, then when he moved, he and I loaded and unloaded it. F------ are damned heavy (ceramic SOBs), but the quality is just amazing. You get true temp control. You can smoke, grill, and bake on them (seriously, the MFs come with a recipe book and it includes a cookie recipe, and brownie recipe, I believe).

When I buy a house and get ready for a grill, I'm getting a BGE myself.
We did have it delivered and set up. But the nest has wheels and we wheel it in and out from the porch all the time. But yes, it is heavy.