View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012   #147
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 269060 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Go back and watch his throwing motion, then watch the TJ Yates throwing motion and compare the two.

To me, and I'm no QB coach or anything, but Keenum stands tall and throws OVER whereas it looks like TJ sidearms or drops his elbow and slings the ball a bit. Curious to see if I saw what I saw or was imagining it. Would like your feedback.
That's something I mentioned last year.......an eerie flash back to the days of D.............nope, ain't gonna go there!
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote