View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012   #8
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seņor Stan's Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
Should have noted in my original post...I tried to go with what I think the Texans will do rather than what I would like them to do. (I like Fleener @26)

I think despite all the WR talk, the Texans will go D in the 1st depending on who is there. I don't think there are that many game changers at WR to take at #26. I'll be surprised if the Texans go WR but not disappointed.

On the rest of the picks I looked for Texanny guys...couldn't find a Colorado State guy that fit, but there is still the UDFA pool...

If I had to go with my "favorites" I'd go

1 Coby Fleener - gamechanger TE. Kubiak will know how to use this guy
2 Jared Crick DE Nebraska - I think he would be in the rotation at DE and eventually take over for Antonio Smith (add to the Cracker Sack Defense) j/k
3 Juron Criner WR Arizona
4 Ben Jones C Georgia
4 Tom Compton LT South Dakota
5 Trenton Robinson FS Michigan State
6 Case Keenum QB Houston (I have seen him as7th round/UDFA but I think he might go before this spot...)
7 Devon Wylie WR Fresno

Got 3 guys here

Crick...Jones...Keenum. Too early on Crick and Keenum...Hit Jones spot on at 99.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote