View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #138
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Go back and watch his throwing motion, then watch the TJ Yates throwing motion and compare the two.

To me, and I'm no QB coach or anything, but Keenum stands tall and throws OVER whereas it looks like TJ sidearms or drops his elbow and slings the ball a bit. Curious to see if I saw what I saw or was imagining it. Would like your feedback.
About to head off to work, but one thing that did catch mine and Gruden's eyes was that he'll use whatever motion to get the ball out and he did so repeatedly over his career at UH under the gun. I loved the fact that on a lot of his highlight clips it was Case standing in the pocket knowing a hit was coming and hits the receiver still.

Interesting note.. ESPN has Keenum listed at 6'2" and 210....That's not too far off Brees or Rodgers size....not saying he's going to turn into either...but a knock has been his size....and two others guys play around the same size that haven't been hampered too much. Just sayin..
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote