View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #132
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Really? Back to Weeden vs Keenum? I think you are really obsessed with this kid, and not in a good way. Of course there are going to be a lot of short passes in that offense, Tannehill had a lot of short passes too. It's just the design of the system. The difference is that Weeden has a cannon for an arm and Keenum doesn't.

I don't really have the time nor the inclination to go back and watch entire games, but here are some stats on Tannehill and Weeden from an ESPN article. I think it's an interesting breakdown of their passing. By the way 82/144 is 57% on passes of 11+ yards, and that's without his best game of the year.