View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #54
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 64177 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Please support the Bum Phillips opera...yes opera

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
This morning was payday. I went to go donate and... it seems not to be an option anymore. Is there another place I can go to donate?
Yes.

There will be opportunities down the road. I'm not sure if there will be the gifts that came with the crowdfunding.

Here is the production company's website: http://antiquatedplay.tripod.com/Mon...s/indexMP.html

If you want your donation to be associated with that production, I suggest emailing through the link and finding out about that.

Luke, the artistic director is very nice and I'm sure he would love all the help he can get.