View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #125
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
All you've done is talk trash.

And you didn't even know 6th round was our last round.

So basically you go around dumping on people more than talking football.

People like scouting, and ranking, and grading. Contribute or move along, it's really that simple.
On nos! I made a mistake, funny thing is I admitted it in the same thread. How horrible of me to forgett that our last pick was in the 6th round and not the 7th. I guess in your mind that negates any and everything else I have to say?

I cannot express the irony that you accussing me of dumping on people when you nearly lost yor mind dumping on Posey, Rick Smith, Kubiak, etc.

I've said a million ****ing times, and I guess I need to say it again. I get it that people like scouting, the draft and all that. My point of all last weekend was those that assume they know more than the NFL scouts are dillusional. LZ pointed out quite well how little information draftniks have compred to NFL teams. That info ranges from all-22 film to volume sof personel info. So when somebody throws one of the biggest wall-eyed fits in the history of the board over the Posey pick, I will call you on it. And by the way, that's talking football.

And once again, guess it's dump time; but I do not and will never understand the purpose of draft grades the Monday after the draft. I understand it even less when it is a proves fact that historically draft grades are one of the most inaccurate media inventions.