View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #69
G27RR
WATTch Out!

Rep Power: 2211 G27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respectedG27RR is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I guess the texans really disagree. He was asked about it and he said he'd do it again. He said he was giving some money to his mom to help her pay bills. Said he doesn't regret doing that.
Very hard to fault someone in that situation. He probably could have taken money from a booster no strings attached and just hoped not to get caught, which a lot of guys probably do, or he could have done something far worse. He chose to sell his stuff, which probably seemed like the best option at the time. He later took legitimate work to help out.

If someone hasn't been in that situation it's pretty easy to judge. (generic someone, not directing this comment to anyone in particular). I don't think what he did was a character issue, based on what I've read.

Image courtesy of False Start
G27RR is offline   Reply With Quote