View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #122
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirbroke View Post
Quick questions, It seems like every year we draft a few team captains. Did we draft any this year?
I seem to like this draft all the way to the end more than years past, I could see every pick making the team and contributing in the future, some faster than others of course. I am going to give it a big A. I like the big O-linemen we picked up for goaline situations and rotation, I think rotation on O-line is important in this era due to defensive rotations used much more than years past. The O-line needs rest to keep up with the energy, our smaller o-line actually seems to have good stamina compared to other teams that draft big hogs, but a few hogs for short yard situations is needed on this team. I have no clue about receivers and am just hoping they hit this time on at least one of them. I like half of y'all wanted a offensive play maker in the first but have warmed to the overall selections of the team............., can't wait for preseason to start, and hoping we can get past New England.
Ben Jones, Center, Georgia
Very important skill set for position. Must be a leader, Captain of the OL.

2012 Draft was Mercilus