View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #68
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Whether his suspension was BS or not makes no difference, it still shows an inability to follow basic rules. If I'm in college getting a free ride then I'm doing everything possible to not screw that up especially not following a rocket scientist like Pryor around doing goofy ****. Of course that's the voice of age and
I guess the texans really disagree. He was asked about it and he said he'd do it again. He said he was giving some money to his mom to help her pay bills. Said he doesn't regret doing that.

Supposedly the texans liked his honesty and didn't feel like that was an indication of negative character.

A lot of people I'm the history books have bucked simple rules to do what they felt needed to be done. Hell, this country was founded on bucking simple rules.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote