View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #123
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
I liked the Keenum camp stuff until Gruden starts the wet football part. It got seriously lame at that point.

In fact, this is my first time to see the full video...previously all I had seen was the wet football clip. So I'm glad I clicked on the video link and saw the BETTER stuff I hadn't seen yet.

The goal line throw where the defender shoots through the A gap and Keenum places the ball to the back corner of the end zone and makes it look so freaking easy...THAT is the stuff of NFL QBs.

"Yeah, I knew what coverage I had and I already knew where I wanted to go with the ball before the snap." I mean, geez, the kid saw what was going to happen and he shoved it right up their nose and made them like it.

This is the offense for a guy like Keenum. And he played right here in Houston, so it won't be a big deal for him on game day. He's used to it, he knows it.
Anyone who watched UH games saw all of this. I didn't know why people were saying he couldn't play at this level. He is Drew Brees. Short, accurate, and great in the right system. Keenum is also tough. Seen him throw many balls and get slammed right after.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote