View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #64
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
Well let's not talk about it, let 's be about it. Organize a meet-up for anyone who wants to get together from this message board and I'll make it out for a beer or two and talk about evaluation and some of the things that I've learned from people who do this for a living. There are some basic principles and guidelines that you have to follow in order to really start to think like a team would and I would be more than happy to share them.
If this happens, I'm there.

I just need to know a where and when.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote