View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012   #118
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
How am i being a turd? I just don't agree with grading the draft at this point! Isn't that a part of talking football and contributing to the discussion? Was i supposed to start a new thread, then have someone say "dude we already have two threads on grading this draft, your post should have been posted in one of the existing threads!"?

I'm not calling people names, telling people they're idiots etc... I'm not going off the handle one bit... I'm here to share my opinion as well... That's what this board is here for, eh?
"Isn't that a part of talking football and contributing to the discussion?"

No, it's not what you did. What you were trying to say is that the people in here are all dumbasses for trying to grade the draft. Right?

So why not start your own thread with the title "Why I don't think we should grade a draft this early" and see how many partiers show up to party with you? But to come into someone else's party and crash it...it's junior high antics. At best.

You got the reactions, you got the face time in here, what else do you want? Share your opinion ON TOPIC instead of trying to debate the legitimacy of the topic. The topic is: GRADE THE TEXANS DRAFT.

It's so simple. Unless you want to make it difficult, which is what it appears. Congrats, you struck gold.