View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #59
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 279523 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What surprises me is you feel that you had to state the obvious?

I'll speak only for myself but the players I doubted I had heard of. I can make good defenses of why I did not like the and why I liked others. Still does not make much difference as Texans did pick who they wanted. Still it is part of the entertainment to discuss & disagree.
I had to state the obvious because my original message had nothing to do with you. And the point of my message wasn't to you and had nothing to do with what you do.

I was stating the point I was trying to make... TO THE OTHER GUY.

I've got no problem with doing research and trying to figure out who you like and who you don't like. I've got no problem with having guys that you want and that you hope the Texans take and I've got no problem being let down when they're not taken. I've got no problem with grading the draft (as long as people keep it in perspective.) I've got no problem with discussing the picks and trying to figure out how they'll be used or fit into the roster.

I have a problem with someone trying to start up a Smithiak sucks/Wade rules discussion right after the draft based on two WR picks that need to be further researched.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote