View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #117
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
This thread is about giving this draft a grade, right? I just gave my opinion on giving this draft a grade... It's not like i came in here talking off topic or anything... My feedback obviously initiated strong opinions on the topic of grading this draft at this time, so i feel i at least contributed to the thread in that way...

As for coaches grading players and changing those grades as the players progress/don't progress, that isn't a good comparison... Players get better, players get worse... This draft will never change, it is what it is... These players will contribute greatly, well enough, a little here and there or not at all... Right now we do not know...

Now i'm not being a jerk, don't take it that way, but i really do laugh at it because look how many people wrong already! A's here, Bs there, some Cs and Ds, possible Fs...-s and +s... All with nothing to base it off of but "feeling"... I understand the feelings, but some of these grades are being presented as "fact"...

This isn't just for posters here, but for all of the "experts" in print and on the tube...

It is a good discussion, though...i've seen a lot of thoughtful insight.on these threads and guys, have at it... But just as you guys disagree over players and trading back etc..., i disagree with grading a test yet to be taken...
Now I see why you are confused, my thread is for posters to give opinions on how they evaluated the draft NOT whether we should post our evaluations which is what you did. Understand? If you disagreed or debated anyones thoughts/opinions that would have been thread appropriate but that is not what you did.