View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #57
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I think most everyone is happy. Heck, as much as I am hesitant about Posey, I still love our haul.

People are going to complain about things the team does, it is part of being a free-thinking fan. And we are allowed to- do you guys all only complain about things that you are getting paid to do, that you are experts in? I have a hard time believing that everyone who participates in the NSZ is an expert in every little topic that gets discussed there, yet nobody is told to stop complaining because they are not an expert. Opinions are allowed, and as long as they contribute to the discussion, a poster should not be discouraged from giving an opinion.

Just something to think about- nobody is saying we should fire Smith after this draft! That might be a first.
MSR Good post! I am still not down on all their selections but that is part of the fun.