View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #117
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

If TJ can't do it, Next Man Up.

I like what I see. I like the quiet confidence he has, the ability to stand in the face of a blitz and make the right coverage read and get the ball to the place it has to be for the WR. He's making all sorts of calculations and reads and adjustments in a fraction of time.

This guy sticks with the Texans. I still think TJ starts the season and I even think Keenum does enough in camp and preseason to be QB2. No Practice Squad because he'll be active as QB2 at start of the season.

Kubiak has the balls to do it, too. Almost like taunting the opponents: "Yeah, that's right. I'll start TJ and I'll throw Kennum into the fire too. And you can't touch it. You can aspire to touch it, but you won't touch it."

Dadgum I'm ready for football.