View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #55
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 153912 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Someone with more information available on all the prospects and on the requirements of our offense than LZ? Positional coaches and scouts?

No offense to LZ and other guys who put together mocks (I do it myself when I have time) but every team has their own ranking for all these guys. They've got guys who devote all their time to figuring out who's going to fit in their system and who isn't. Sometimes they're right and sometimes they're wrong but LZ, WalterFootball, Ourlads, SI.com, etc., do not know more than the teams. And the teams didn't rank some of these guys as high as LZ did and they ranked some other guys higher.

Now's the time to sit back and see how these guys actually do in our system. We've got a nice posse of WRs now and hopefully, they develop.
It's a crap shoot no matter who does it. Paid team members, Our Lads, LZ or Badboy. I do know that I called Kareem Jackson a bad pick and that was correct. Is he doing better? Well it will be his third year and many still want him gone (I am not one of them). Why is it such big deal that some of us want to voice our ideas? Isn't it entertainment?