View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #112
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Davin Megget, RB. Dave Megget's son.

Dwight Jones, WR. A head-case BUT T.J. Yates' security blanket in college and a guy with 2nd round talent.

There are a couple of our other UDFAs.
Isn't it cool to see second-generation NFL guys recently?

Jake Long.

Kellen Winslow, Jr.

Nick Toon.

The Manning brothers.

Davin Megget.

I'm sure I am forgetting some names, too. But it's just so freaking cool to see the kids of the guys I remember from watching when I was a young kid. It's like having Boomerang cartoon channel...getting to flash back to my youth.

I love it. Can't wait to see if the little Megget has the genes to do well with us.