View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #46
drs23 
Veteran

Section: No more VIP suite so back to the recliner
Rep Power: 82342 drs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrs23 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Dayum. This surprised me. Perhaps there are a couple of nose tackles in camp now:

Round 6 (pick 195) — Nick Mondek, OT, Purdue
Z-Report Top 200: —
Z-Report Says: I could sit here and try and make something up for you about Mondek, but I didn’t even have a scouting report on him. I didn’t watch Purdue much during the draft process…. just their opponents. My Big-10 scout friend gave me some interesting info on Mondek though:

“Lance, he came over from the defensive side of the ball because I think the offense at Purdue was trying to find a way to get his size and athleticism on the field. He can run and jump and gets you excited from the standpoint of his physical tools. I’m sure the Texans look at him as a project who they are taking a late round shot with just in case something clicks, but I don’t think he can cut it on that side of the ball. But I would suggest to Wade Phillips that before they let that joker go, he might want to take a look at him as a 0-technique defensive tackle because I think he’s got a shot down the road at that position.”

Many thanks to sig Guru FS!

Sent from my keyboard using short, fat fingers.
drs23 is offline   Reply With Quote