View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #23
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 233844 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday Back From Holliday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
1) I never said anything about getting hurt on kick returns. It's additional wear and tear on his body. Whether he gets dinged in a kickoff and then all out injures himself on defense or if he suffers an injury returning kicks is not relevant. Exposing yourself to more contact is exposing yourself to more contact.

And I disagree that he has to do more than return kicks. Being a decent receiver and an ok kick returner is not going to cut it for him. He needs to be a beast at returning kicks to make this team. Period.

Yes he should be able to be functional in the offense, but he would likely be an end if the depth chart guy there anyways.

If trindon is not returning kicks really well he's not making the team. Period.
I think we're in violent agreement. We both agree that unless Holliday is hell on wheels as a kick returner (and probablybackup punt returner also) there will be no roster spot for him here.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote