View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #41
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
My thought on every Texans 2012 draft pick

I’ll let you know right up front that I don’t do “draft grades.” It’s stupid. Seriously, how many of you were in school and had a teacher pass out tests to you with grades already in red marker on them before you even got to take the test? That never happened. Well, it probably happened at a few high schools and college where they were trying to keep guys eligible, but you know what I’m saying. I can’t “grade” this draft until I see these players play. Instead, I will give you my opinions on each player the Texans drafted...

read more: http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...12-draft-pick/
Think LZ imported the wrong text on this one:
Quote:
Round 3 (pick 76) — Brandon Brooks, OG, Miami, OH
Z-Report Top 200: 79
Z-Report Says: After the draft was completed, I got a call from a coach who left a message on my phone talking about what a good draft he felt like the Texans had. One of the guys the coach singled out was Brandon Harris who he said was “one of the smartest players I’ve been around – incredible detail he used to describe their [Miami] defense but his dad was a coach which explains that”. Harris is a little bit smaller than you like and will likely fight for the slot CB position which has become an extremely important roster spot considering the scope of passing games these days. Harris’ tape wasn’t as good as teams expected this year which is why he fell a little bit, but he has a terrific football IQ and enough talent to come in and play right away.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote