View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #40
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 229176 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

My thought on every Texans 2012 draft pick

I’ll let you know right up front that I don’t do “draft grades.” It’s stupid. Seriously, how many of you were in school and had a teacher pass out tests to you with grades already in red marker on them before you even got to take the test? That never happened. Well, it probably happened at a few high schools and college where they were trying to keep guys eligible, but you know what I’m saying. I can’t “grade” this draft until I see these players play. Instead, I will give you my opinions on each player the Texans drafted...

read more: http://blog.chron.com/fantasyfootbal...12-draft-pick/
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote