View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #38
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253531 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThruThick&Thin View Post
Hey guys, I was wondering if everyone else is as happy as I am about this draft?
You can read through the board and see that people are mostly pleased with it. A few people are extremely upset by the choices made at WR because we chose guys that weren't as highly ranked or touted as other guys that were out there.

I think the Texans got the guys they wanted. I think they didn't like Randle (or Sanu or Toon) as much as a lot of other people did.

And I don't think Wade is as worried about KJ as some people are.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote