View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #106
forcefollow
Rookie

Rep Power: 230 forcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respectedforcefollow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

I was fortunate to see Case in action last season. I am a huge fan of this guy. I am really pulling for him to make the team and get a chance to prove himself. To me he is a champion for the ages, I am proud to say that I got to see him play. He is one of the top story lines that I will be following this season.
forcefollow is offline   Reply With Quote