View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #28
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34365 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quick Thoughts About The Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy View Post
They missed an entire need in not picking any defensive backs , so i will say they were not good just ok .
I really don't get this argument. DBs take time to develope, so there is very Little chance some guy we draft would contribute this year. At the same time wie have some very promising young guys on the team that were injured or Sat and learn last year that are eager to contribute this year.

We were really thin at the OL, needed help at LB and the D-line, were desperate for a WR and didn't have a Kicker on the Team. Each Player we drafted fills a need - and I think a bigger Need than DB might have been.

I am very happy with this draft... I'd just have wished to be more excited about the WRs.
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote