View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #26
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allstar View Post
Yeah, not the pass rushing comment that had originally been portrayed. Developed as a football player as a 3 down player? I'm sure that is accurate. I was just addressing pass rushing skills. Reed is a pretty skilled pass rusher as far as moves are concerned, he's just a little stiff and doesn't have the 2nd and 3rd step quickness that he exhibits from 1st step. That is one of the reasons I felt like (and still feel like) the Texans needed to bring someone in to compete and eventually start at that position. Reed is probably a rotational pass rusher who is great depth.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote