View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #25
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 346169 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
I never saw a link to WAde's comments. Did you?
You're pulling our chain, right?
From HT.com.... the Wade/Whitney presser... LINK

LINK2
Quote:
(on what jumped out to him about Mercilus while watching film) Well, hes a natural pass rusher. Hes got the skills that you look for in pass rushers. Hes a little different than Brooks Reed was last year. Hes more used to using his hands, and hes got a speed rush, hes got a power rush, and hes got a quick inside move. Its something certainly to develop, but he has some natural moves. I mean you dont get 16 sacks in that league without having some natural gifts, and he has those.