View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #23
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
I never saw a link to WAde's comments. Did you?
Wade Phillips
Quote:
(on comparing Mercilus to J.J. Watt at this time last year from a developmental standpoint) “I look at him a little more developed than Brooks Reed was last year because Brooks didn’t use his hands as well. Brooks is a really good football player. I mean at the end of the year, he and J.J. were dominant players at their position. We’re excited about that, and of course, Connor Barwin is, too. I think this kid will fit right in. I think he’ll fit right in that group, and you won’t say, ‘Wow, we got two guys and him, and he’s got to come along.’ I think he’ll fit right in that group.”
Allstar is offline   Reply With Quote