View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #20
The Medic01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1875 The Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by LZ View Post
He might use his hands better, but Reed had an up and under move, an inside spin, a legit edge rush and could bull rush. If anyone wants to show me any games where Mercilus exhibited those pass rush moves, I am more than willing to come watch. Hand placement and usage may very well be in Mercilus' favor. Mercilus is the better overall prospect though.
No offense man I'm sure you know about this but I'll take Wade's word over yours. No offense just Wade is a genius who probably spent weeks on end studying pass rushers. He gets paid to do this kind of thing.
The Medic01 is offline   Reply With Quote