View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #19
LZ
Veteran

Rep Power: 5396 LZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respectedLZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Phillips was quoted as saying Mercilus is more polished than Reed as a passrusher at this stage, specifically using his hands better. What are your thoughts on that? I'm looking for a link to the quote and will post it when I find it.

He might use his hands better, but Reed had an up and under move, an inside spin, a legit edge rush and could bull rush. If anyone wants to show me any games where Mercilus exhibited those pass rush moves, I am more than willing to come watch. Hand placement and usage may very well be in Mercilus' favor. Mercilus is the better overall prospect though.
LZ is offline   Reply With Quote