View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #10
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holliday Back From Holliday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I still think the kid is a weapon. Hopefully he has worked on his game (running routes, receiving) enough to make the big roster. I would love to see him hit the field for 5 or so plays a game to stretch the field and maybe hit a homerun.

Send the kid deep, use him on screens. All you have to do is make the D fear his speed and the field opens up a bit.
The very thing you like about him, makes me leery; his speed.

Because of his speed, he's never really developed any other skills. As you pointed out, as a returner, he has no real vision, no escapability moves, no shiftiness - he has to beat everyone to the corner or he's toast.

I'm a little leary of track guys who got to play football because of principally because of their speed. Aren't we trying to unload one of those guys?

one more thing... at his size, one good jam or lick and he's off his feet. No more downfield threat.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote