View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #31
nytexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 1436 nytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respectednytexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Final Draft Grades (Texans)

Although I don't think we're going to get the immediate BANG out of this draft that we did from last years, this was a very solid draft. Very good value out of Brooks, Jones and Crick. Hopefully Philips can get Mercilius to contribute early.
My only temperance on rookie WR's it that they don't contribute much in their 1st year and although I won't necessarily be disappointed if JJ is gone, Posey 3 years ago was rated with AJ Green and Julio Jones. So if he pans out, he may be the steal of the draft.
A solid B if for nothing else but upgrading the depth of the team. There really isn't any major holes to fill this year if we don't get a major injury bug we had last year.