View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #18
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Good list. You'll notice that Devier Posey and Keyshawn Martin are nowhere on the list, makes you wonder what the Texans were thinking and who in the Texans organization made those 2 picks.
Nobody had Posey that high, but the Texans FO obviously saw something they liked. I am still trying to coming to grips with the pick, but I just cant do it yet. I hope I am wrong though.

As for Martin, he was drafted in the 4th, so he would not really be on that list. Martin is an exciting player because he seriously is a player that does what JJ was supposed to do.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote