View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #26
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Final Draft Grades (Texans)

Whitney Mercilus, OLB wasn't our biggest need but I love the player, pick, and value of the pick. Grade A
Devier Posey, I hate this pick when you consider who was available at WR at the time. This was a complete WTF pick. I just hope it doesn't take us 4 yrs. to admit it like Jacoby. Grade F
Brandon Brooks, OG was a need and I love the player, pick, and value of the pick. Grade A
Ben Jones, C wasn't really a need but quality O-line players in the draft are always a good thing and the value of the pick was about right. Grade B+
Keshawn Martin, this was better than the Posey pick but not much. KR/PR fills a need, and any pick that moves Jacoby off the squad can't be all bad but again when you consider the quality of WR's that were still available this pick sucks. Grade C-/D+
Jared Crick, fills a need at DE depth with quality talent and size, great value to the pick as well. Grade A+
Randy Bullock, fills a need with the best available talent just ahead of others that started picking K. Hopefully fills the K spot for years to come. Grade A
Nick Mondek, OT was a need but I'd like some earlier/better talent here. I honestly don't know anything about this guy. Grade Incomplete.

Overall grade: B
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote