View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #25
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 43261 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Final Draft Grades (Texans)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
probably one of my favorite draft.

i love the mercilus pick. posey, this kid could be special, and i think he can start/play slot this season, so i think he'll be use quite a bit this season. love, love, love the brandon brooks pick. ben jones is a good player and that was at a very good value, and i think he can step in for myers or any guard spot if anyone goes down. i dont know much about keshawn martin, but he was kirk cousins favorite receiver, or at least in the article i read in said that. never going to play #2 wr, only slot and really doesnt block much, but supposed to be a good returner. 66 rec 777 yards 4 tds is pretty good for a slot wr IMO. jared crick was a great pick, great depth to go along with tim jamison. wouldve been a first-second rounder if it wasnt for the injuries. randy bullock, love the pick as well, hopefully he'll have no problem replacing neil rackers. i dont have any idea who nick mondek is, but he's probably project for now. Practice squad, unless we plan to carry ten OLs.

I love the UDFAs as well. Case Keenum, Davin Meggett, Dwight Jones, Logan Brock, Hebron Fangupo, and Shawn Loiseau all have great chances to make the 53 man roster.
Keenum might make the 53, I would guess we might end up with a couple of the UDFA on the PS but I don't think any of those you listed will make the roster. Time will tell.