View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #24
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 718 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20
Default Re: 2012 Final Draft Grades (Texans)

probably one of my favorite draft.

i love the mercilus pick. posey, this kid could be special, and i think he can start/play slot this season, so i think he'll be use quite a bit this season. love, love, love the brandon brooks pick. ben jones is a good player and that was at a very good value, and i think he can step in for myers or any guard spot if anyone goes down. i dont know much about keshawn martin, but he was kirk cousins favorite receiver, or at least in the article i read in said that. never going to play #2 wr, only slot and really doesnt block much, but supposed to be a good returner. 66 rec 777 yards 4 tds is pretty good for a slot wr IMO. jared crick was a great pick, great depth to go along with tim jamison. wouldve been a first-second rounder if it wasnt for the injuries. randy bullock, love the pick as well, hopefully he'll have no problem replacing neil rackers. i dont have any idea who nick mondek is, but he's probably project for now. Practice squad, unless we plan to carry ten OLs.

I love the UDFAs as well. Case Keenum, Davin Meggett, Dwight Jones, Logan Brock, Hebron Fangupo, and Shawn Loiseau all have great chances to make the 53 man roster.