View Single Post
Old 04-29-2012   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 45091 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Mercilus and My 2nd/3rd Round Draft Value Chart

16 sacks gets me stoked but what really pumps me up is that he tied the school single season sack record held by Simeon Rice. Rice was the 3rd overall pick in 96. He came into the combine weighing 259, 6040 & ran a 4.79 forty. Mercilus measured 261, 6035 & ran a 4.68 forty. Rice had 12.5 sacks as a rookie. It's going to be next to impossible tempering fans expectations in Wade Phillip defense with cast surrounding him.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote