View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #78
gwallaia

Rep Power: 84150 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

I just got home and Go Coogs! We got Case!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It's really all about whether or not he's got it upstairs and if he's that kind of competitor. If he's got what it takes to do it mentally then he has the tools to make it happen.
Case's greatest asset is his intelligence and decision making. He most certainly has it upstairs. I have seen Case play in probably every game while he was at UH and he always impressed me with his quick decision making as the play unfolded.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote