View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #75
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
I expect Delhomme or Garcia to come back. OR we grab a camp arm.

Maybe two because I've got a feeling Matt's not going to be throwing, yet.
I'm thinking Delhomme. He's still pretty useful as a trainer for the young QBs and can actually still play in an emergency. If Schaub is healthy, and that's still a big if, I hope they keep Keenum on team somehow. He's got terrific potential if he is given then time to learn and train. And under Kubiak and his staff, he'll get training thats about as good as it gets.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote