View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #72
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

I think Case Keenum's biggest problem is the stigma of being a QB from UH and putting up huge numbers. Everyone looks at him and sees Ware and Klingler and remember how badly their NFL careers turned out.

I've only got to see a few UH games on TV. And what I saw, I liked. I think he's a gutsy kid that never gives up. He had better velocity on his throws than I expected and better accuracy.

I fully expect one of two things to happen:

1) If Matt goes on PUP, I expect us to pick up another Veteran QB for the first part of the season. I expect TJ to be the starter, the Vet to be #2, and Case to be #3.

2) If Matt doesn't go on PUP, I expect us to go with TJ, Matt, and Case. TJ may start the first couple of games of the season until Matt's good to go.

Either way, I expect Case to end up as our #3.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote