View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #8
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 234554 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quick Thoughts About The Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I am not going to be negative I like the draft. The kicker might have been a bit of a reach but I believe if you like a player than you take him no matter what. Three linemen add very much needed depth and any of them may start. The two receivers taken mean that Jacoby is likely gone. A pass rusher who should hopefully replace Mario and not cost as much money as him. Now it is time to sign free agents and look forward to the season. The draft is a crap shoot and everyone has their favorite players but there is a reason we are here and the Texans staff is making the decisions. We will find out soon enough. Thoughts?
We needed a kicker. I don't think he was a reach at all. There were two more kickers selected within the next 14 picks. He wouldn't have been available at our next pick. So that wasn't a reach, that was perfect timing.

I have no problems with any of the other picks. I think we got a lot of good value and I think we improved our team.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote