View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #67
utahmark
markbeth

Rep Power: 8733 utahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respectedutahmark is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
Show me a play where Shaub throws over 45 yards... I'll wait. WCO doesn't need some spread guy that can air it out 75 yards. We couldn't even use that. What WR do we even have with that kind of speedster ability?

Yall really need to quit regurgitating everything you read off of draft boards. Has never had a season less than 65% completion rate and his last two FULL seasons were both over 70%. Throws his receivers open, has football IQ, and will make it in the NFL.
Not sure what I'm regurgitating. I'm directed to a video of an 80 yard bomb that proves Case's arm strength and end up with something totally different that proves nothing. I'm happy we got him and hopes he makes the team.