View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #65
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
What I'm saying is that there has been not a single "measurable" presented that would prevent him from succeeding in the NFL.
I think there is. I believe Keenum's release is too show. While Brees may not have a strong arm by NFL standards, he does have a relatively quick release. Keenum doesn't. It's this critical difference that makes Brees an NFL star and Keenum a long-shot to make an NFL roster.

I don't want to belabor this issue with you because I share your sentiments and hope the rookie makes me eat my words. I just don't see it.
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote