View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #5
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 178253 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quick Thoughts About The Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
I think they did a great job. My only concern is CB -- I think we need more & better.

Impressed with the timing of 3rd round picks to still get Crick, and impressed with the timing of drafting the K as it started a string of them.
I thought they'd sign a corner but glad didnot as this suggests to me happy with what we have.