View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #1
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Quick Thoughts About The Draft

I am not going to be negative I like the draft. The kicker might have been a bit of a reach but I believe if you like a player than you take him no matter what. Three linemen add very much needed depth and any of them may start. The two receivers taken mean that Jacoby is likely gone. A pass rusher who should hopefully replace Mario and not cost as much money as him. Now it is time to sign free agents and look forward to the season. The draft is a crap shoot and everyone has their favorite players but there is a reason we are here and the Texans staff is making the decisions. We will find out soon enough. Thoughts?