View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #38
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
This makes me happy. I hope he does well.
Me too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Undersized, lacks arm strength, system QB..... Drew Brees had all of that said about him too.

There is no tangible impediment to Keenum making it in the NFL. All that stuff that gets regurgitated is just the standard parroted bull**** that people read and repeat. It just takes one writer or blogger to start it.

It's really all about whether or not he's got it upstairs and if he's that kind of competitor. If he's got what it takes to do it mentally then he has the tools to make it happen. If he doesn't then he could be David Carr for all that it mattered.

He'll get a chance and I hope he can capitalize on it.
Well said Herv.