View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #111
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans draft grade

Quote:
Originally Posted by drunkcookie View Post
How am i being a turd? I just don't agree with grading the draft at this point! Isn't that a part of talking football and contributing to the discussion? Was i supposed to start a new thread, then have someone say "dude we already have two threads on grading this draft, your post should have been posted in one of the existing threads!"?

I'm not calling people names, telling people they're idiots etc... I'm not going off the handle one bit... I'm here to share my opinion as well... That's what this board is here for, eh?
Honestly Im not sure why people are making a big deal out of it. You don't believe in grading drafts at this point.

Ok, thanks for the input...Now back to those that want to discuss draft grades.

It's really not that crucial.