View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #110
drunkcookie
2 drunk 2 cook

Rep Power: 4923 drunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respecteddrunkcookie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
It's sort of being a jerk though, right?

I mean the purpose here ( supposedly) is to talk football. I don't see why people have to just be a turd because it's not illegal.

There is a level of etiquette in a forum, and frankly if you can't be nice to others then why be here???
How am i being a turd? I just don't agree with grading the draft at this point! Isn't that a part of talking football and contributing to the discussion? Was i supposed to start a new thread, then have someone say "dude we already have two threads on grading this draft, your post should have been posted in one of the existing threads!"?

I'm not calling people names, telling people they're idiots etc... I'm not going off the handle one bit... I'm here to share my opinion as well... That's what this board is here for, eh?

...and Hell is coming with them!
drunkcookie is offline   Reply With Quote