View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012   #28
Lucky

Rep Power: 169923 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Former University of Houston QB Case Keenum agrees to a contract with the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CretorFrigg View Post
I wanted us to sign Kellen Moore, but I'm happy with Case Keenum too. Honestly though, I don't think he'll stick around. I've been reading up scout reports and it seems as though his lack of arm strength really affects his accuracy.
Keenum has more arm strength than Moore, is a better athlete, is a better QB. Moore was outstanding at Boise, but he's not a pro QB. Keenum I think can make it as a backup, due to his underrated athletic ability and moxie.

A pre-draft interview with Keenum where he answers a question about becoming a Texan.

Quote:
What would it be like to be drafted by the Houston Texans? I wouldnt mind it all. Just moving from Scott Street down to Kirby Street. Its a deal where Ive met with Coach (Gary) Kubiak and the quarterbacks coach and offensive coordinator. Ive gotten to know them quite well. I love that entire organization.